Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm on youtube!

I haven't updated lately because I've been at DISNEYLAND! Sadly, I couldn't wear Lolita there, but I had lots of fun nonetheless.

A friend recently contacted me and told me I made it into shelbycloud's lolita compilation vid! Take a look:


To my chagrin, she used one of my oldest (and derpiest XP) pictures, but I'm happy I was able to take part in it!

What else do I watch on youtube?

I love to see kawaiigirljapan (Japan's "kawaii ambassador" channel, sort of) and all of the people/things they put on there. I admire how sweet Misako-san seems to be (yes, I added -san, I took Japanese and don't quite feel right not adding an honorific) and love all the groups they showcase.

I also watch a channel called meetzoe or "The Wonderful World of Zoe." This Austrailian girl is so funny, and is great to her fans.

The last few of my fave channels are Michelle Phan and her sisters' channels (michellephan and ricebunny for Michelle and dope211 for Promise). They have such great advice and looks! Her sister, Promise, is AMAZING at transforming the face with makeup!

I hope this has given you just a little fun peek into what I like, and thusly into my personality. XP

To the reader: What are YOUR fave youtube channels? Do you like/dislike one of the channels I watch?

2 comments:

  1. So jealous that you got to go to Disneyland!!

    I didn't know you had a blog! I was really glad to find this, I've seen your pictures on facebook but I had no idea that "lolita" was a "thing". I think it's awesome and I've been very enlightened :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks, Socorro! I have another blog for normal life and family stuff, but I'm HORRIBLE at updating it. XP This one is fun, though, because lolita is such a wonderful hobby for me! ^__^ I'm glad you like the blog.

    ReplyDelete