Wednesday, August 31, 2011

IW Update!

Yes, I'm sort of trying to make up for my long absence. XD

Anyway, IW has come out with a few reservations/new releases. Let's take a look!


Rose Panel 2-Way JSK. Granted, this is not all that new, but I have a love-hate thing going on with this (or rather, a love-dislike thing). I think the rose print is ADORABLE and the colors are so nice! The fit is okay, and I love the scallops at the bottom. The only thing that keeps me from JSK-drool is the panel-lines across the skirt, etc. It looks almost like someone didn't understand what crop-marks meant (ie: "cut here") and sewed panels together in an odd way. I could probably get over it, though, for the beautiful roses. Like factor: 4.75/5



Theresia Rose JSK. This is so lovely! Roses seem to be a theme for IW right now, and I think it's great. For some reason, I'm partial to halter-top necklines, and the whole dress looks beautiful. Like factor: 5/5




Liliane JSK. This military-style JSK has lovely collar and bodice detailing! In my opinion, it looks better in the long version than the short, but I love the caramel-chocolate colorway. The neckline is a halter (again) and the back seems to have some shirring and corseting. So nice! Like factor: 5/5




Lastly, the Gretel Short Boots. These seem very military to me, and I am a sucker for boots! They have a bow in the back (a la the Victorica Boots) and even come in a Navy colorway! LOVE them! Like factor: 5.5/5 ;-)

Well, that's it for today! For more IW stuff, don't forget to check out their Reservation page!

To the reader: Has IW (or your favorite brand) released anything you're super-excited about? Share with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment