Saturday, July 30, 2011

New Reservations for IW

Innocent World is just about the only brand I watch for new items (mostly because I can't figure Baby's reservation page out, and MM and JetJ seem to sell out via psychic hotline before they release the reservations ;-) ). They've announced a few things, and I thought I'd share some here!


Triple Stripe Jumperskirt: This looks pretty nice! The stripe pattern is really pretty, and the fabric looks nice. However (and I'm not sure if this was just the fit on the model) the lace on the waistband makes the bodice look a little baggy. Overall like factor: 4/5


Flocky Tulle Jumperskirt: I really, really wanted to like this! It looks so cute in this picture, but with a blouse underneath it looks a little awkward. It would probably be better with a short-sleeved blouse instead of the detachable-sleeve blouse IW put on their model. And though I'm not a fan of empire waists (especially on me) the blouse and shape of this dress make me very happy! Overall Like: 4.75/5



Sailor Collar A-Line Onepiece: This was another one I wanted to like. I'm such a fan of sailor! And while the colors are fantastic and I love the cuffs on the sleeves, the fit, the FIT! Augh! There is none! It looks like a sack on the model, and I really don't think it's meant to be fitted around the waist. With a petticoat, that just makes it look...not good. XP Overall Like: 2/5

1 comment:

  1. That triple stripe...I would love that. Too bad I'm not really into doing reservations. Too much of a hassle. Maybe if they have leftovers I might snag one.

    Thanks for this update!

    ReplyDelete