Friday, July 8, 2011

Okay...

Recipes are on hold until I find 'em. I've been waiting till I can write a "perfect post" and then having to play catch up. But that's not working. There's always something to make me wait: I don't have all the pics from a meetup, can't find the recipes, don't have time to write more than a paragraph...

But I think people would rather have regular posts than perfect ones. So I'm going to TRY to post at least once a week. ;-) We'll see how that turns out. Look forward to an update tomorrow on the most recent meetup!

Mostly, this post is to say: HELP! XD

I need to know what you want to hear about! Any mysteries of the universe you want unfolded? Products reviewed? Burning questions about anything but my love life? XP What would you like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment